Generating a Traffic Usage Report
This feature is available for all Pro and 2017 plans.
The Traffic Usage Report feature allows you to quickly and easily get an idea of how much traffic each of your clients are generating in the form of one slick, ready-to-go report you can send to clients or stakeholders.
- Log in to Unbounce.
- Click the downwards facing arrow beside your Account Traffic Usage meter, and select Get Traffic Usage Report.
- Select the "Choose a Date Range:" drop-down menu to designate your desired date range.
- Click "Last 30 Days", "Last 60 Days", or "Last 90 Days" to select a pre-defined date range.
- Select "Custom Date Range" and type or select your desired date range to enter a specific date range other than 30, 60, or 90 days (90 days is the maximum date range).
- Verify the email address to which you would like your traffic usage report to be sent and update it if necessary.
- Select "Email Traffic Reports" to send your report directly to your email address.
- Success! You will have a traffic usage report, similar to the one shown below, in your email inbox in no time.