This feature is available for all Pro and 2017 plans.
The Traffic Usage Report feature allows you to quickly and easily get an idea of how much traffic each of your clients are generating in the form of one slick, ready-to-go report you can send to clients or stakeholders.
- Log in to Unbounce.
- Click the Account Traffic Usage meter at the top right of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select Get Traffic Usage Report from the drop-down menu. A new dialog box will appear.
- Select the "Choose a Date Range:" drop-down menu to designate your desired date range.
- Click "Last 30 Days", "Last 60 Days", or "Last 90 Days" to select a pre-defined date range.
- Select "Custom Date Range" and type or select your desired date range to enter a specific date range other than 30, 60, or 90 days.
- Verify the email address to which you would like your traffic usage report to be sent and update it if necessary.
- Select "Email Traffic Reports CSV" to send your report directly to your email address.
- Success! You will have a traffic usage report, similar to the one shown below, in your email inbox in no time.