Running campaigns in different time zones or launching limited-time promotions? No more needing to manually publish every single page; you can schedule the publishing of pages in advance!
This feature is available for all Optimize 2024, Accelerate 2020, and Concierge plans.
Schedule a Page-Publish
- Log into Unbounce.
- From the All Pages screen, click the page you want to set up with Scheduled Publishing.
- Navigate to the Publish button, and click the drop-down menu.
- Select Schedule Publish:
- From the window that appears, enter the date and time you'd like the page to publish:
- All times are in UTC standard time.
- Click Schedule Publish to finalize the changes.
- The Page Overview will refresh, and the scheduled message will appear within the Publish button:
Removing A Scheduled Publish
If you've scheduled a page to be published and want to remove it, follow these steps.
- Click the Publish (scheduled) button:
- From the window that appears, click Cancel Schedule:
- Once you've canceled the scheduled publish, you can keep the page as-is or choose to publish it asap.
To publish the page immediately, click Publish Now from the drop-down menu: