Downloading and re-uploading a page created in Unbounce spares you the time and effort of recreating a landing page from scratch under another account.
At this time, you can only download or upload Classic Builder pages. It is not currently possible to download or upload Smart Builder pages.
Downloading and re-uploading a page from one account to another will reset the statistics for that page and its variants.
Not to worry, you can keep all of your lead data by simply exporting the lead data to CSV format. For instructions on exporting your lead data, see How to export your lead data to CSV format.
What you will need:
An Unbounce account with an Owner, Admin, or Author user role permission; only these users can download pages.
Follow these steps to download your page:
- Navigate to the client for the page that you want to download by using the arrow button at the top left-hand corner of the screen:
- Find the page that you want to download from the list and click the three dots to the right of the page. A drop-down menu will appear.
- In the drop-down menu, select the Download Page option. The Download Page dialog box will appear.
- Click the Email Download Link button from the dialog box and we'll send you an email with the link when your page file is ready to download.
Once you've downloaded a page, you can share it with another Unbounce user directly or head over to Themeforest and upload it for other users to purchase.
Unbounce Pages will download as ".unbounce" formats and can be shared only for use within Unbounce.
Uploading a Page
At this time, you can only upload ".unbounce" files into Unbounce. However, if you have a PSD for your page and want to avoid starting from scratch to recreate it, it can be sliced and its individual components can be uploaded and then assembled in Unbounce.
You'll need to repeat the upload process for each .unbounce file if you've purchased bundled templates.
Once you've scouted out the perfect third-party template (either from Themeforest, one of our ebooks, or another source), there are just a few steps to complete in order to upload the template to Unbounce. By following these steps you'll be able to transfer your template over to Unbounce so you can get cracking!
- Click Upload an Unbounce Page in the upper right of the app:
- Click Choose File.
- Select the .unbounce file from your computer:
- Click Upload (you'll see the progress of your file as it uploads)
- Wait a couple of minutes while we unpack your file and add it to your account. We'll let you know by email as soon as your new page is ready to use.
You can now edit and duplicate the page(s) just like any other Unbounce page(s)!