Resetting Your Password
Passwords are tricky. If you forget yours, follow these steps to reset your password:
- From the Log In page, click "Forgot Password?".
- Enter the email address associated with your Unbounce account and click "Send reset instructions". If you can't remember the email address associated with your Unbounce account, contact our fabulous Support team and they'll be able to investigate for you.
- Check your inbox for an email entitled "Reset your Unbounce password", and click the "Choose a new password" button within the email.
The "Choose a new password" button link will not expire, but please note that each button link is only valid for one password reset (so once you reset your password, the button link will expire.) If you request a new password reset without having used the first one, the first button link will expire and only the most recently requested button link will remain valid.
- Enter and confirm your new password, and click "Change my password". See "Strengthening Your Password" for details on your account password strength requirements.
- You're done!
Strengthening Your Password
When you choose your Unbounce account password for the first time, or update your password from within the Builder, our password strength meter will grade your password as you type it in.
There are five possible password strength levels, and your password needs to rank at least a Level Three/Yellow ("Less risky, we'll take it") on the password strength meter to be accepted by our system.
How to Strengthen Your Password:
- Increase the length.
- Add numbers, symbols, or upper and lower case letters.
- Use unique words.
- Make sure not to use part of your name, email, or mailing address.
Working With Two-Factor Authentication
Follow this link to find out how you can enable Two-Factor Authentication on your Unbounce account.