Are you looking to step away from Unbounce for a while? Or, hoping to close your account? This article will help you get started.
Canceling your subscription will stop all subscription charges to your Unbounce account, and downgrade you to a free plan.
Follow these steps within the Unbounce App to cancel your subscription plan. Do note, only account Owners and Administrators can cancel an Unbounce subscription:
- Click Your Avatar (circle-shaped icon) in the top right-hand corner of the Unbounce Builder and select Account Management from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Subscriptions button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- In the new Change Subscription Plan window, click the Cancel My Plan button on the screen's top right corner. A new window will appear.
- Review any details about your Clients (including their content and add-ons), Popups, Sticky Bars, or any professional features that will be removed from your account at your next renewal date/billing cycle upon the cancellation of your subscription, and click Continue to proceed.
- Complete the feedback form (we love feedback and opportunities to make our product better for our customers), and click the Cancel My Plan button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I cancel my account?
After you cancel your Unbounce account, you will continue to have access to your plan's paid features until the end of your billing cycle. Once the account & subscription is fully canceled, you can still access your pages & certain features in the Unbounce app: What Happens When I Cancel My Account?
Why don't I see the "Cancel My Plan" button?
Only account Owners and Administrators can cancel the Unbounce subscription, or reactivate the subscription if needed. If you have another user role permission, you will not see the option the cancel. Read more about different user role permissions within our documentation: User Role Permissions.
What happens to my pages & content after I cancel my account?
When you cancel, your pages & content will remain in the account, but certain in-app features will update & change after canceling.
Do note: your Unbounce account, lead data, and any other info associated with the account may be deleted after 12 months if you have not upgraded back to a paid plan within that time. You can look into downloading your pages as .unbounce files to store and keep them for a later date.
Can I reactivate my subscription after canceling?
Yes! You can reactivate your Unbounce subscription whenever you or your teams want to return to Unbounce.
I want to remove all information associated with this Unbounce account; in other words, delete the account. How can I do this in the Unbounce App?
Please reach out directly to our Support team using the Help widget on the bottom right corner of the page, or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org; our teams will provide you with the next steps & support deleting your account.