How Can I Get Access to Unbounce’s Data Processing Agreement?


Need a Data Processing Agreement (DPA)?

According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), when you collect lead information with Unbounce, you are the data controller while Unbounce serves as your data processor.

To comply with GDPR regulation while using Unbounce, you need a signed DPA between you (the data controller) and the service provider (your data processor).

To obtain a DPA from Unbounce, complete this form to receive a DPA by email:

Unbounce DPA (English)

For more information about what Unbounce is doing about GDPR, check out “Unbounce: Helping You Comply With the GDPR.