If you're the Owner of the Unbounce account, follow these steps to remove or update the permissions of an Administrator from a Client (also known as a sub-account).
- Click Your Avatar (circle-shaped icon) in the upper right-hand corner of the Unbounce app.
- Select Account Management from the drop-down menu.
- Within the left-hand side menu, select Users.
- From this page, click the ellipsis icon (three dots) to the right of the Administrator you'd like to remove:
- From the drop-down menu, select either option to
- Remove from All Clients: this will remove & delete the Administrator from all Clients in the account, or
- Revoke Admin Privileges: this will automatically update the user's role permission to that of an Author.
You're all set - these changes will update and save automatically!
For more information on user role permissions or updating existing role permissions, check out the following articles:
Only account Owners can remove/delete an Administrator. If you're already the Administrator of the account and would like to remove another Administrator, do reach out to the account Owner to remove or update the permissions of any Administrators. Users with Administrator permissions can only invite other Administrators.