Editing a Specific Variant
You may want to view only a specific variant to test out the changes you've made. To access your page variant, follow these steps:
- Select your page to open the Page Overview.
- Scroll down to the A/B Test Centre, and click on the "Edit" button.
- Once you're finished editing your variant, publish your page by selecting the "Publish" button on the top right corner of the Builder.
Viewing a Specific Variant
You may want to view only a specific variant to test out the changes you've made. Once you've published your page, you can use the variant-specific URL.
The variant specific URL follows the format:
[the URL of the page] + [variant letter] + .html
For example, if your landing page was on the URL http://unbouncepages.com/my-landing-page, then the variant-specific URL for Variant A would be:
Note:Traffic should never be directed to a variant-specific URL, as statistics like visitors, views, and conversions will not be tracked.
Deactivating and Deleting a Specific Variant
To deactivate a specific variant:
- Navigate to the Page Overview of the landing page you'd like to edit.
- Click the ellipses icon of the challenger variant, and then select "Deactivate this variant" in the dropdown menu.
- If you'd like to deactivate your current champion variant, you must first promote another challenger variant to the champion first. Promote a variant by selecting the gear icon, then selecting "Promote to Champion" in the dropdown menu.
You must first deactivate a variant before you delete it. To delete a deactivated variant:
- Click the ellipses icon in the deactivated variant.
- Select "Delete this variant" from the dropdown menu.