We have recently renamed Convertables to Popups & Sticky Bars. We are in the process of updating all screenshots and videos in our guides to reflect this name change. All steps provided within this guide will remain the same.
If you haven't already built your Popup or Sticky Bar, check out Popups & Sticky Bars: Creating and Customizing first for instructions on how to do this.
You'll only need to do this once, and once your code is installed you'll never need to update it and it will work for every Popup or Sticky Bar you create.
- Copy and paste your Embed code (either with your mouse or by clicking the "Copy" button).
- Log in to your Magento account. From the “System” drop-down menu, select “Configuration”.
- From the “General” menu on the left side, select “Design”.
- Scroll to the “Miscellaneous Scripts” text field, paste your line of Popup or Sticky Bar script, and click the “Save Config” button to save your changes.
- Yahtzee! Your Popup or Sticky Bar should be up and running - go to your website to check it out!