We have recently renamed Convertables to Popups & Sticky Bars. We are in the process of updating all screenshots and videos in our guides to reflect this name change. All steps provided within this guide will remain the same.
If you haven't already built your Popup or Sticky Bar, check out Popups & Sticky Bars Creating and Customizing first for instructions on how to do this.
You'll only need to do this once, and once your code is installed you'll never need to update it and it will work for every Popup or Sticky Bar you create.
- Copy and paste your Embed code (either with your mouse or by clicking the "Copy" button).
- Log in to your Shopify account. From the Dashboard, select “Online Store” from the left side menu.
- Select “Themes”.
- Click the “Ellipses” button on the right.
- From the “Ellipses” drop-down menu, select “Edit HTML/CSS”.
- Click “theme.liquid”.
- Paste your line of Popup or Sticky Bar script into your post, anywhere either between the <head> and </head> tags or between the <body> and </body> tags.
- Click “Save” to publish your changes.
- To test your Popup or Sticky Bar, click the “Online Store” button on the left side menu to view your store.