Unbounce Campaign Assistant is a one-stop solution for campaign planning, allowing you to visualize and optimize your future campaigns effortlessly.
Using profit estimations, the Campaign Assistant helps you plan and devise funnel stages within your campaign to help you plan your ad spend, visualize paths to optimization, and maximize your ROI.
The Campaign Assistant is an Alpha feature, meaning that it may be subject to bugs, glitches, and other unexpected issues. Please also note that this feature helps you forecast and plan for your campaigns using estimates and does not provide exact ROI or net cost per acquisition.
Using the Campaign Assistant
- Log into Unbounce.
- On the left-hand side of the Unbounce app, click on Labs:
Or navigate the Unbounce Labs section directly.
- From the Labs page, scroll down to Campaign Assistant. Click Activate.
- Click the arrow to launch the Campaign Assistant.
Here, you'll see the Campaign Assistant canvas:
In the future, you'll be able to access the Campaign Assistant directly under the Labs tab:
You can then continue to add the following components to start building out your mock campaign:
- Sources: The origin or channel through which visitors arrive at your landing page. This is often the start of the funnel for your campaign.
- Assets: The resource or content that promotes your products or service; this could be your landing page, blog post, survey, or popup.
- Actions: The step you want your visitors to take to capture a conversion. This can be a subscription sign-up, a click, a purchase, or adding an item to a cart.
- Start with your Source. You can drag a card onto the canvas:
- Single-click the source.
- On the top-left corner, assign the number of Impressions and the CAC (customer acquisition cost) for that source:
- You can set an estimate for now or use numbers from your organization.
- Add a connecting line between your source and your landing page; this indicates the journey of how your customers will arrive at your landing page.
- Click on the Set % button.
- Add a percentage weight of how many customers you assume will reach your landing page from your source(s):
Add additional Assets to your funnel depending on your needs, and set percentage (%) weights of how many customers you assume would reach that step using the Set % button.
- Continue adding as many assets as you need to your funnel.
- Click on the Asset and enable it as a conversion action with a tied revenue dollar ($) amount:
- Drag a card from the list of Actions onto the canvas directly; link it to your Asset(s).
- You can enable Actions as conversion and set a revenue dollar amount:
Reviewing your Campaign
Once you've added all the steps to your funnel, you can analyze the projected Net (as in net campaign result, whether it's a gain or a loss), Conversion rate, and ROI at the top right-hand corner of the Campaign Assistant.
You can also toggle the Show Revenue and Show Population buttons to highlight your campaign based on the number of customers/visitors or the estimated revenue dollar amount:
To save the canvas, click the download button at the top left-hand corner of the canvas.
Click the upload button to re-upload an existing canvas.
As this feature is still in alpha development stages, we encourage you to leave feedback using the 💡Give Feedback button on the right-hand side of the canvas.