Duplicating your pages is a great way to keep previous/older versions of your page, or work on page drafts. You can duplicate any of your Unbounce pages at any time.
- Navigate to the All Pages screen to view a list of your Unbounce pages.
- Click the three dots (ellipsis) next to the page you want to duplicate.
- Select Duplicate from the list of options:
- A window may appear asking if you want to duplicate only the active variants or only the inactive variants:
- Click the Duplicate button.
You're all set!
The duplicated page will have 'copy 1' next to it. Rest assured, the duplicate is completely separate from the original; making changes to the duplicate will not affect the original page.
To duplicate variants, turn variants into new pages, move variants to different pages, or more variant actions, see this article: How Do I Edit, Promote, Delete, or Duplicate Variants?