Got an awesome Wufoo form you just can't wait to use on a landing page!? Great! Now just follow the instructions below to start using that marvelous Wufoo form.
Unbounce is not currently able to track Wufoo form submissions. Any Wufoo form submission will not count as a conversion in Unbounce.
What you'll need
- A Wufoo account with a form
- An Unbounce page you want to put a Wufoo form onto
Adding a Wufoo Form to your Landing Page
For more information, check out: Wufoo Support Article.
- Log in to Unbounce.
- Go to the Page Overview of the landing page that you wish to use a Wufoo form on.
- Edit the variant you want your Wufoo form to appear on.
- Add a Custom HTML element to your page.
- Save and Preview your landing page.
That's it, you're all set!
Once your page has been published, you can start sending leads to your Unbounce landing page.