The folks over at NameCheap have created helpful content for this process. You can check it out at the link below:
How to add a CNAME to your NameCheap hosted domain
- Log in to your NameCheap account.
- Click the Account drop-down menu and select "Dashboard".
- Click "Domain List" and click the "Manage" button for the domain you wish to set up.
- Click "Advanced DNS".
- Find the Host Records section and click "Add New Record".
Not able to edit Host Records?
- Select "CNAME Record" from the "Type" drop-down menu and enter your subdomain as the host (for example, "www" if your domain is www.yourdomain.tld, or "address" if it is address.yourdomain.tld).
- Under Value, enter "unbouncepages.com".
- Click "Save all changes" and remember that it can take up to 48 hours for newly-created records to take effect. Once your CNAME is ready, you can publish your pages where you want by adding your domain to Unbounce and pointing your landing pages to your custom domain.
If you've followed these steps and are still experiencing difficulties with your custom domain, take a screenshot of your current DNS setup and contact us at email@example.com