How to add a CNAME to your Media Temple hosted domain
- Log in to your Media Temple account
- Click on the domain that you wish to edit from the dashboard
- Select Edit DNS Zone File from the Domain Tools section at the bottom of the Control Panel
- Click + Add a Record at the bottom
- For example, if you picked "try.mysite.com" as your custom domain, enter "try.mysite.com"
- Or, if you're using a root domain such as "www.mydomain.com" then you'll want to enter "www.mydomain.com"
CNAMEs can take up to 48 hours to propagate. Once it's ready, you can ensure your pages are published where you want by making sure your domain is added to Unbounce and your landing pages are pointing to your custom domain.
If you've followed these steps and are still experiencing difficulties with your custom domain, take a screenshot of your current DNS setup and contact us using the Help widget.