Integrating Zoho CRM with your Unbounce landing page is simple, follow the steps below and you will have your campaign up and running in no time!
What you will need:
- An Unbounce page with form containing a Last Name field.
- An active Zoho CRM account.
- A Zoho CRM API Authtoken, which can be obtained by following the steps below:
Setting up a Zoho CRM Integration
- Log in to Unbounce.
- Navigate to the page overview for the page you wish to integrate with Zoho CRM.
- Click on Zoho CRM in the Leads & Form Integrations section near the bottom right hand corner of the page.
- Input your Zoho CRM API Authtoken and click Authenticate with Zoho CRM.
- Wait for Zoho CRM to authenticate with Unbounce.
- Specify whether new leads should trigger Zoho workflow rules.
- Click Complete to finish the integration.
- Your page should now be successfully integrated with Zoho CRM! When you close the dialog, Zoho CRM will have a blue checkmark. This indicates that new leads will be forwarded to Zoho CRM.*
*At this point, you may also wish to map your form fields to your fields in Zoho CRM. To do so, simply click Configure Field Mapping, set up any field mappings you want to have, and click Done once you're finished. For more information, please read the following article: How to Use Field Mapping.
Whitelist Unbounce IPs
You may need to whitelist the IP addresses Unbounce uses to send lead data to the Zoho CRM in order to avoid an integration error being returned from Zoho (the specific error is: "This IP is not allowed for security reasons.")
As per Zoho's documentation, you can whitelist 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 to ensure Unbounce is able to send lead data to Zoho.
That's it, you're all set!
Once your account is integrated, you're ready to start capturing your Unbounce leads in Zoho CRM.
Please note that Zoho limits the number of requests per day. To find out what your limit is, please visit Zoho API Limit
Zoho + Google Ads Integration
Using Zoho's integration with Google Ads requires a small additional setup:
- On your Unbounce form, create a hidden field named 'gclid'
- In your Zoho Integration field mapping, map this field to the equivalent 'GCLID' Zoho field