Unbounce allows you to easily send leads captured with an Unbounce form to your Constant Contact list. This integration currently allows you to capture first name, last name and email fields only. If you are looking for the ability to capture all of your custom fields and are able to write some code, you can post extra data to Constant Contact using a WebHook.
Setting up a Constant Contact Integration
- Navigate to your Page Overview screen while logged in to Unbounce.
- Click on the Integrations tab, then select "Constant Contact":
- If you haven't authenticated Unbounce with Constant Contact before, you'll be presented with a Constant Contact login screen. Unbounce never sees your login details here, so there's nothing to worry about!
- Next, you'll need to confirm the set up. Choose 'Allow Access' to finalize the integration.
- Next, you'll be presented with all of your Constant Contact lists. Select the list you'd like your new leads to forward to, choose whether or not you want new leads to be sent a welcome email (that can be customized in Constant Contact), then hit 'Complete':
That's it, you're all set! Once your account is integrated, you're ready to start capturing the name and email of leads on your Unbounce page.
Constant Contact Integration: allows you to capture first name, last name, and email fields only.
Custom fields: can be captured using code and a WebHook.