If you need to manually input some lead data collected in Unbounce into your AWeber account, these steps will help get you moving in the right direction.
Retrieve the leads from Unbounce
- Login to your Unbounce account
- Navigate to your landing page’s Page Overview Under ‘View and Download Leads’
- Click ‘View all leads’:
Note: In this screen you will be able to see the all leads for that landing page, including what variant they were from. This is where you can collect the information you will need when adding the lead within your AWeber interface.
How to manually add an AWeber lead
- Login to your AWeber account
- Use the ‘Current List:’ drop down at the top left of your home screen to select the list that you would like to add the lead to:
- Click on the ‘Subscribers’ tab and select ‘Add’ from the drop down list:
- Fill in the information for the lead you are adding in the ‘Add a Subscriber’ screen
- Click the ‘Add Subscriber’ button:
Note: The Variant ID and Page ID can be found when viewing all leads from your landing page in Unbounce.
A ‘Subscriber Added’ message will show once the lead is successfully added to your list.