Integrating AWeber with your Unbounce landing page is simple, follow the steps below and you will have your campaign up and running in no time!
What you will need
- An Unbounce landing page with a form that has an email field
- An active AWeber account
Note: AWeber requires new leads to receive a confirmed opt-in email, sometimes called double opt-in, before they can be added to a list.
Setting up your AWeber integration
- Log in to Unbounce.
- Navigate to the Page Overview for the individual page you wish to integrate AWeber with
- Click on the Integrations tab and select AWeber from the integrations list.
- Click Log In to AWeber.
- Input your AWeber Login Name and Password, then click Allow Access.
- Wait for AWeber to authenticate with Unbounce.
- Select the AWeber list you wish to use and click Complete.
Non-Roman characters are not supported in tags.
- Wait for AWeber to confirm your selection.
- Your page should now be successfully integrated with AWeber! When you close the dialog AWeber will have a blue checkmark, indicating that new leads will be forwarded to AWeber.*
* At this point you may also wish to map your form fields to your fields in AWeber, to do so simply click Configure Field Mapping, setup any field mappings you want to have, and click Done once you are finished.
** AWeber is unique in that you cannot map your first and last name fields from Unbounce to respective first and last name fields in AWeber. You can either map one of first name or last name to Full_Name, or you can compile first name and last name to Full_Name. If you'd like to do the latter, use a custom field as shown below:
For more information please read the following article: How to Use Field Mapping
That's it, you're all set! Once your account is integrated, you are ready to start capturing your Unbounce leads in AWeber.
Need more assistance! AWeber also has a guide on how to integrate with Unbounce on their help center.