A sticky header or footer is a section at the top or bottom of a page that remains fixed on the screen as your visitor scrolls through a landing page. A sticky section allows you to keep important information for page visitors visible at all times.
Follow the steps below to add a sticky Header or Footer section to your Smart Builder page.
- Navigate to your landing page in the Smart Builder.
- Hover your cursor over an existing section at the top or bottom of your page.
- Locate the plus icon that appears above or below the existing section:
- From the window that appears, select a Header or Footer section to add to your page layout.
- Select the new Header or Footer that has been added to your page, and click the pen icon to launch the Design Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Design Settings window. At the bottom, switch the toggle for Sticky Section to on.
- Toggle to Preview mode to view your new sticky Header or Footer in action.
You're all set! Remember to Save and Publish to finalize these changes.