Check out what's new at Unbounce!
This month we've launched a new Zapier integration feature, released a whole bunch of new fonts (over 800!) in the Page Builder, implemented some nifty security updates, and done some major bug squashing.
Integrations Powered by Zapier
(Launched: October 24th, 2017)
Unbounce’s 'Integrations Powered by Zapier' feature lets you automatically send the leads and data gathered from your landing pages, overlays, and sticky bars to 60+ apps right from the Unbounce Builder. Integrations Powered by Zapier (i.e., “Zaps”) are quick and easy to set up and help you to build automated campaigns and workflows across different tools in your marketing stack without any help from IT. You’ll also have access to over 900+ app integrations in Zapier.
Domain Security Improvements
(Launched: October 12th, 2017)
If your domain has been added to a different Unbounce account in the past and then deleted, an additional security measure will kick in that prevents domains from being added by anyone other than the owner who initially added it.
If you receive the above message, you’ll just need to contact Unbounce Support using the Help widget to verify ownership of the domain (they’ll ask for a receipt from the hosting provider and/or a screenshot of the DNS for the domain).
Google Font Picker
(Launched: September 18th, 2017)
Say goodbye to that pesky CSS and inserting your html into the head of a page. You can now access the entire Google Fonts library directly from Unbounce's Page Builder. Simply select a font from the drop-down to load it onto the page and make it available for use anywhere on that page.
This feature is available for use on text, buttons and forms, and you can now easily create the look you want by selecting from over 800 fonts.
We've been working hard this month to make some key improvements to various elements of the Unbounce app. These include the following:
- We have fixed an issue where an inconsistent font weight was being displayed between the page builder and published/preview related to bold and italic font styling.
- We have updated the "remember me" functionality on the login screen. Your login information will now be remembered for 2 weeks before the need to re-enter your password.
- We have fixed a bug that was preventing form submissions from working if there was a parameter starting with a number in the URL for a page (ex. mydomain.com/page?012345=some_value)
- We have updated our confirmation message to provide additional context when users change their account's email address: Users will now see which email address the confirmation email is being sent to:
- We have added in-app validation for page naming requirements to communicate when a name is too short (under three characters), or too long (over 100 characters).
- We have made some important updates to sticky bars, including the following:
- Some users were experiencing a minor bug involving sticky bar text overlap; we're pleased to say that this has now been resolved and all sticky bar text on mobile and desktop view is displaying correctly.
- Some users' sticky bars were displaying too high in mobile view; we're happy to say this has now been corrected.
That's all for this month!