Note:Did you know that you can now add integrations by using the Integrations section of the builder? Using this method means less scrolling through individual landing pages, as you'll get a list of all the pages that don't currently have the integration enabled!
Two birds, one stone? How about 60+ integrations through one awesome feature?
The Unbounce Integrations Powered by Zapier ("Zapier Integrations") feature opens up the door to 60+ Zaps (pre-built integrations between at least two applications), so you can link your Unbounce account with tons of other tools in your marketing stack without typing a line of code or even leaving Unbounce.
This allows you to send leads and form data from your landing pages, sticky bars, and overlays to a whole bucketload of apps that don't natively integrate with Unbounce, in just a few quick steps (no workarounds, webhooks, or technical intervention required!).
Check out the Integrations Powered by Zapier Just Dropped community post to get the skinny on some of the most popular Zaps and join the conversation on this spiffy integration.
This article will help you out with:
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 minutes.
What you'll need
- A Zapier account.
- An Unbounce account with a published page, sticky bar, or overlay.
Setting Up 'Integrations Powered by Zapier'
- From the All Pages screen, select the page you wish to set up with a Zapier integration.
- From the Page Overview screen, click the Integrations tab, then click the Powered by Zapier tab.
- Log in with the email address and password associated with your Zapier account, or click "Sign Up!" to start your free trial of a Premium Zapier account.
- Click "Authorize".
- You can toggle between Tile and List view by clicking the Tile/List View buttons on the right.
- In Tile View, you can view further details as to what each Zap integration does by hovering your cursor over the buttons.
Alternatively, in List View, you can find further details as to what each Zap integration does displayed on each button.
- You can use the Search bar on the right to search for the integration you'd like to enable, if you don't see it right away.
- Click the integration (either in Tile or List view) to add it.
- Read over all the cool details of the integration and click "Create this Zap".
- Select and authorize your Unbounce account from your Zapier account.
- Select your Client ID and landing page, overlay, or sticky bar (your information will be pre-filled for you once your authorize your Unbounce account) and click "Continue".
- Continue through to set up the Triggers and Actions for your Zap, until each circle on the left sidebar has a green checkmark.
- Once you see "Ready to turn on your Zap?", click the On/Off toggle button to enable your Zap!
If you're not already receiving leads on your page, sticky bar, or overlay, Unbounce will send Zapier a mock form submission, which you can then use to help complete your Zap setup. No more test leads required!
- Back in the Page Overview section, your successfully configured Zaps will appear at the top of the "Powered by Zapier" tab section, above the available Zaps. These four states include: On, Off, Draft, and Unavailable.
This is the default state for your Zaps after initial setup. To turn off your Zap from this view: Click the "On/Off" toggle button.
To turn on your Zap from this view: Click the "On/Off" toggle button.
If you need to take a break while setting up your Zap and come back later, your Zap will automatically be saved as a draft and live under the "Powered by Zapier" tab until you delete it or come back for it and click "Edit Zap" to resume setup.
d) Zap Information Unavailable
Please note: All unavailable Zaps will always be active.
If you'd like to delete your Zap integration and remove it from view under the "Integrations Powered by Zapier" tab, you'll need to delete it from your Zapier account
If you haven't connected your Zapier account, you'll see the following message for existing Zaps:
If you'd like to delete your Zap integration and remove it from view under the "Integrations Powered by Zapier" tab, you'll need to delete it from your Zapier account.Once your Zap configuration has been configured properly, your Zap is ready to use!
- To check that your integration has configured properly, click "View Leads" from the Page Overview screen, and confirm that your lead shows up! (Highlight Zapier logo)
Alternatively, you can confirm that your Zap has been successfully configured in Zapier by heading over to your Zapier account, and checking the "Task History" screen for the "Success" icon next to your integration.
- You're done!