The folks over at NameCheap have created helpful content for this process. You can check it out at the link below:
How to add a CNAME to your NameCheap hosted domain
- Log in to your NameCheap account.
- Click the Account drop-down menu and select "Dashboard".
- Click "Domain List" and click the "Manage" button for the domain you wish to set up.
- Click "Advanced DNS".
- Find the Host Records section and click "Add New Record".
Not able to edit Host Records?
- Select "CNAME Record" from the "Type" drop-down menu and enter "www" as the host (or enter the address as the host if you would like to create this record for another subdomain, such as address.yourdomain.tld).
- Click "Save all changes" and remember that it normally takes 30 minutes for newly-created records to take effect. Once your CNAME is ready, you can ensure your pages are published where you want by making sure your domain is added to Unbounce and your landing pages are pointing to your custom domain.
If you've followed these steps and are still experiencing difficulties with your custom domain, take a screenshot of your current DNS setup and contact us at email@example.com