ActiveCampaign provides a straightforward integration with Unbounce that allows you to send leads captured with an Unbounce form to your ActiveCampaign list. This integration currently lets you capture name and email fields only.
What you will need:
- An ActiveCampaign account
- An Unbounce page with a form
What you need to do:
Create a WebHook URL in ActiveCampaign
- Login to your ActiveCampaign account at ActiveCampaign Login
- Navigate to the External Services section and click 'Edit' next to Unbounce
- You will then be presented with an overview of your email lists. Select the list to which you would like your Unbounce leads forwarded and make note of the Unbounce WebHook URL
Set up your WebHook in Unbounce
- Return to Unbounce and navigate to the Page Overview screen for the page whose leads you would like to forward to ActiveCampaign
- At the bottom right of the Overview screen, under Leads & Form Integrations, select 'WebHook: POST to URL'
- In the WebHook dialog box, paste the Unbounce WebHook URL you collected from ActiveCampaign in step 3 above into the URL for POST field:
- Click 'Confirm WebHook'
- You should now see a blue check mark next to the 'WebHook: POST to URL' button that lets you know that the WebHook is correctly configured:
That's it, you're all set!
Once your WebHook is configured, you're ready to start posting your Unbounce leads to your ActiveCampaign list.
Further information can be found in the article below:
ActiveCampaign integration- lets you capture name and email fields only.
WebHook: POST to URL button- lets you know the WebHook is correctly configured.