ActiveCampaign provides a straightforward integration with Unbounce that allows you to send leads captured with an Unbounce form to your ActiveCampaign list. This integration currently lets you capture name and email fields only.
What you will need:
- An ActiveCampaign account
- An Unbounce page with a form
Create a WebHook URL in ActiveCampaign
- Log in to your ActiveCampaign account.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select "Apps" from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click "Unbounce" in the App list.
- Click "Map only the email address and name".
- Note that to send more than the email address and name, you'll need to click "Map email, name, and additional fields" and follow ActiveCampaign's instructions for mapping email, name, and additional fields with Zapier.
Set up your WebHook in Unbounce
- Back in your Unbounce account, navigate to the Page Overview screen for the page for which you would like leads forwarded to Active Campaign, and click "WebHooks".
- Click "Add Webhook".
- Paste the Unbounce Webhook URL you copied in Create a WebHook URL in ActiveCampaign and click "Next".
- Configure your field mapping in the next screen, click "Done", and click "Close" in the next screen.
- You should now see a blue checkmark next to "Campaign Monitor" under "3rd Party Integrations" in your Page Overview screen to confirm that your Webhook has been correctly configured.
That's it, you're all set!
Once your WebHook is configured, you're ready to start posting your Unbounce leads to your ActiveCampaign list.
Further information can be found in the article below: