Want to integrate your Convertable with event tracking in Google Analytics? No problem!
What you will need:
- A Google Analytics Account
- An Unbounce Account
- An Unbounce Convertable
- A working domain or subdomain
If you have multiple trackers installed on your host page, events will be sent to all of them.
Integrating Convertables with Google Analytics
- First, follow the instructions at "Installing Your Convertable" to install your Embed code to your website.
- Next, confirm that you have Google Analytics installed on your website/page. If you don't, check out Getting Your Website Tracking ID for instructions on setting this up.
- One last step to enable Google Analytics to do its thang: In your Convertables Overview screen, scroll down to "Installation" and "Google Analytics" and select the "Fire Google analytics events when this Convertable is shown, and when visitors convert" option.
- You're done! You will start receiving events on Google Analytics with the following characteristics:
- Category: “Unbounce Convertable”.
- Action: “View” or “Conversion”.
- A “view” is collected when the Convertable becomes visible on the page.
- A “conversion” is collected when the conversion goal is met.
- Label: The “ID” of the Activation Rule which will be present on the Convertable Overview page.